Titanium is a highly valued and one of the most important metals and is used extensively across the globe in many industries. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has the highest strength to density ratio of any metal. Titanium has a high durability and is among the lightest metals. It has excellent strength retention up to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Due to its special properties, Titanium is used majorly in manufacturing aerospace designs and equipment, high performance race cars, golf clubs, and medical equipment as well. Few of the special properties of Titanium are that it has a lower modulus of elasticity, higher melting point and lower ductility.
Titanium can be amalgamated with a gamut of other metals to form more useful alloys. It can be mixed with metals such as aluminum, iron, and molybdenum among others. These newly formed alloys of titanium and other metals produce various strong and lightweight alloys that can be used to serve special purposes like jet engines and missiles for military use.
Made In India
ASTM & ASME
MJ Piping is one of the pioneer brand in industrial sector and provide superb quality line of Titanium Tubes. We have meticulous processes which help transform processes, improve efficiencies & enhance customer experience. We provide our clients with extremely competitive pricing & best delivery time, which leads to 100% satisfaction. We entertain both kind of orders. E.g. small & big orders with equal priority. Our competitive pricing has enabled to capture clients around the world in a short span of time. Pricing is always rock bottom for all orders. We aim to maximize our conversion rate to enter as a vendor in companies, and thus leave no stone unturned to make sure the order is bagged by us. Exports have gained prominence at MJ PIPING. We have executed export orders for clients in more than 58 countries so far. The number and volumes continue to increase.
We are one of the leading Titanium Tubes Manufacturer, we design and develop products used in following applications:-
- Marine Industry
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Sporting goods – golf shafts, bicycle frames
- Medical industry
- Pigments, additives and coatings
- Aerospace Industry
- Consumer and architectural uses
- Medical equipment
- Nuclear waste storage
MJpiping is manufacturer and exporter and supplier globally of Tubes. Tubes can be manufactured and supplied in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Nickel Based Alloys. Our Steel Tubes are only of the highest quality and go through stringent in house checks for defects in quality and workmanship. Our Steel Tubes are manufactured to guarantee a tight, leak-proof fit, therefore the pipes we manufacture are used in a number of households as well as Oil refinery industries, Seawater cooling devices, Gas scrubbing plants, Pulp and paper processing industries ,Acetic, phosphoric and sulfuric acid processing plants, Research & development departments, etc.Titanium Tubes: Introduction
Types of Titanium Tubes
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE ?
- Non-availability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor/Unprofessional Packing
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- Weld repair of goods.
- Our customers highly appreciate the World class buying experience that we offer them
- We are highly preferred for our fastest delivery service
- We provide Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- Our products offer High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable smooth surface finish is a characteristic feature of all our products
- Product replacement warranty is given on all products
- We offer High-quality packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- We assist Same day shipping of the goods
- We have the Highest stock in the country
- We follow Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- Our products have ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications.
- We have a record for <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
- We are leading distributors in more than 13 countries
- Competitive pricing is offered
- Our Consultancy for alternate sizes and material are highly talked about
- We provide Heat Number Traceability on all products
- Our ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHAS 18001:2007 serve as trust seals.
We as Titanium Tubes Supplier always give good care in logistic & packaging of finish goods. Packing is an integral part of the product. We stock huge, to facilitate prompt delivery. All our products are packed in specialized carton boxes with brand identity labeling along with personal checking. We possess a perfectly developed transport system by which we can deliver goods directly and safely to the customer. The products are covered by plastic caps, to prevent damage during transit. All the bags are secured with a unique identification number, to ease the assembling process. We have an order tracking system, through these codes. We give emphasis on packaging as much as production, to provide our customers with the seamless buying experience. These fittings are wrapped by hand to ensure that finest quality of the material is maintained and no damage in the last stage of production. They come with heat number tractability and brand marking for proper identification of all products. We have exported to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola & Sri Lanka.