MJ Piping is one of the pioneer brand in industrial sector and provide superb quality line of Brass Tubes. We have meticulous processes which help transform processes, improve efficiencies & enhance customer experience. We provide our clients with extremely competitive pricing & best delivery time, which leads to 100% satisfaction. We entertain both kind of orders. E.g. small & big orders with equal priority. Our competitive pricing has enabled to capture clients around the world in a short span of time. Pricing is always rock bottom for all orders. We aim to maximize our conversion rate to enter as a vendor in companies, and thus leave no stone unturned to make sure the order is bagged by us. Exports have gained prominence at MJ PIPING. We have executed export orders for clients in more than 58 countries so far. The number and volumes continue to increase.
Brass is an alloy that is made up of copper and zinc, in which zinc and copper can vary in different proportions, so as to get a range of Brasses that have different properties. Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and thus finds many applications in extreme environments. Its high tensile strength makes it an element of great use. It has tight dimensional tolerances, excellent straightness and superior surface characteristics and if thus highly preferable in many industries. Brass is used for various purposes such as decoration for its bright gold like appearance, gears, bearings, doorknobs, ammunition casings and valves; for plumbing and electrical applications. It is majorly used for making brass musical instruments such as horns and bells and in making zippers. Brass is often used in situations in which it is important that sparks not be struck, such as in fittings and tools around explosive gases.
Made In India
ASTM & ASME
MJ Piping emphasize on the quality of product (Brass Tubes) & provide with the best services. An innovation driven company, we have set of inimitable processes, which surely makes us stand out from the rest. At MJ Piping, our process consists of the procedural development cycle: designing (customization provided), the engineering process, the machining process, assembling the parts, testing (100% in the house), packing & warehousing, logistics & documentation process. We have the best team from manufacturing to dispatch, who have made us what we are today. Our adherence to strong values has made our brand stand up amongst the others. We regularly review our processes & maintain a strong, stable management team.
We are one of the leading Brass Tubes Manufacturer, we design and develop products used in following applications:-
- Heat exchangers
- Drawn and spun containers
- Radiator cores, tubes and tanks
- Electrical terminals
- Plumbing hardware
- Marine engines
- Hydraulic equipment fittings
- Locomotive axle boxes
- Pump casting
MJpiping is manufacturer and exporter and supplier globally of Tubes. Tubes can be manufactured and supplied in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Nickel Based Alloys. Our Steel Tubes are only of the highest quality and go through stringent in house checks for defects in quality and workmanship. Our Steel Tubes are manufactured to guarantee a tight, leak-proof fit, therefore the pipes we manufacture are used in a number of households as well as Oil refinery industries, Seawater cooling devices, Gas scrubbing plants, Pulp and paper processing industries ,Acetic, phosphoric and sulfuric acid processing plants, Research & development departments, etc.Brass Tubes: Introduction
Types of Brass Tubes
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE ?
- Non-availability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor/Unprofessional Packing
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- Weld repair of goods.
- Our customers highly appreciate the World class buying experience that we offer them
- We are highly preferred for our fastest delivery service
- We provide Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- Our products offer High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable smooth surface finish is a characteristic feature of all our products
- Product replacement warranty is given on all products
- We offer High-quality packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- We assist Same day shipping of the goods
- We have the Highest stock in the country
- We follow Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- Our products have ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications.
- We have a record for <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
- We are leading distributors in more than 13 countries
- Competitive pricing is offered
- Our Consultancy for alternate sizes and material are highly talked about
- We provide Heat Number Traceability on all products
- Our ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHAS 18001:2007 serve as trust seals.
We as Brass Tubes Supplier always give good care in logistic & packaging of finish goods. Packing is an integral part of the product. We stock huge, to facilitate prompt delivery. All our products are packed in specialized carton boxes with brand identity labeling along with personal checking. We possess a perfectly developed transport system by which we can deliver goods directly and safely to the customer. The products are covered by plastic caps, to prevent damage during transit. All the bags are secured with a unique identification number, to ease the assembling process. We have an order tracking system, through these codes. We give emphasis on packaging as much as production, to provide our customers with the seamless buying experience. These fittings are wrapped by hand to ensure that finest quality of the material is maintained and no damage in the last stage of production. They come with heat number tractability and brand marking for proper identification of all products.