Titanium Pipe Fittings
MJ Piping is one of the pioneer brand in industrial sector and provide superb quality line of titanium pipe fittings. We have meticulous processes which help transform processes, improve efficiencies & enhance customer experience. We provide our clients with extremely competitive pricing & best delivery time, which leads to 100% satisfaction. We entertain both kind of orders. E.g. small & big orders with equal priority. Our competitive pricing has enabled to capture clients around the world in a short span of time. Pricing is always rock bottom for all orders. We aim to maximize our conversion rate to enter as a vendor in companies, and thus leave no stone unturned to make sure the order is bagged by us. Exports have gained prominence at MJ PIPING. We have executed export orders for clients in more than 58 countries so far. The number and volumes continue to increase.
Titanium is one of the most abundant metals on Earth. Not only the physical abundance, but the abundance of properties which allow its applications in a large section of the industrial sector. It exhibits a unique, and favorable set of properties, namely low modulus of elasticity, very high resistance to corrosion by forming a passive oxide film and excellent ductility. It is highly cost efficient because of an attractive application to price ratio, and durability (relatively longer life). It has a high tensile strength almost equal to those of several low density alloys, but is approximately 40% lighter than them. High thermal stability is also one of the important properties of titanium sheets. Titanium 5 and Titanium 2 are two of the most important alloys of the metal. Titanium 5 has excellent resistance towards crack propagation and fatigue. It works the best at ambient temperatures as it exhibits really good tensile strength and creep resistance in that range. Titanium 2 is used when corrosion resistance is needed. It also shows appreciable ductility. Titanium sheet has numerous applications. They are used in aerospace engineering and surgical implants. They are also used in chemical industries. They are used where
good electrical conductivity is required. Moreover, Titanium is the metal of the future. Because of the multi folded benefits, it is likely to find application in the upcoming projects like in the Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion Plants.
Made In India
ASTM & ASME
MJ Piping emphasize on the quality of product (titanium pipe fittings) & provide with the best services. An innovation driven company, we have set of inimitable processes, which surely makes us stand out from the rest. At MJ Piping, our process consists of the procedural development cycle: designing (customization provided), the engineering process, the machining process, assembling the parts, testing (100% in the house), packing & warehousing, logistics & documentation process.
We are one of the leading Titanium Pipe Fittings Manufacturer, we design and develop products used in following applications:-
We are one of the leading Titanium Pipe Fittings Manufacturer, we Can give links here to redirect to specific page.
MJpiping is manufacturer and exporter and supplier globally of pipe fittings. Pipe fittings can be manufactured and supplied in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Nickel Based Alloys. Our pipe fittings are only of the highest quality and go through stringent in house checks for defects in quality and workmanship. Our pipe fittings are manufactured to guarantee a tight, leak-proof fit, therefore the pipes we manufacture are used in a number of households as well as Oil refinery industries, Seawater cooling devices, Gas scrubbing plants, Pulp and paper processing industries ,Acetic, phosphoric and sulfuric acid processing plants, Research & development departments, etc.Titanium Pipe Fittings: Introduction
Types of Titanium Pipe Fittings
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE ?
- Non-availability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor/Unprofessional Packing
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- Weld repair of goods.
- Our customers highly appreciate the World class buying experience that we offer them
- We are highly preferred for our fastest delivery service
- We provide Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- Our products offer High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable smooth surface finish is a characteristic feature of all our products
- Product replacement warranty is given on all products
- We offer High-quality packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- We assist Same day shipping of the goods
- We have the Highest stock in the country
- We follow Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- Our products have ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications.
- We have a record for <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
- We are leading distributors in more than 13 countries
- Competitive pricing is offered
- Our Consultancy for alternate sizes and material are highly talked about
- We provide Heat Number Traceability on all products
- Our ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHAS 18001:2007 serve as trust seals.
We as titanium pipe fittings Supplier always give good care in logistic & packaging of finish goods. Packing is an integral part of the product. We stock huge, to facilitate prompt delivery. All our products are packed in specialized carton boxes with brand identity labeling along with personal checking. We possess a perfectly developed transport system by which we can deliver goods directly and safely to the customer. The products are covered by plastic caps, to prevent damage during transit. All the bags are secured with a unique identification number, to ease the assembling process. We have an order tracking system, through these codes. We give emphasis on packaging as much as production, to provide our customers with the seamless buying experience. These fittings are wrapped by hand to ensure that finest quality of the material is maintained and no damage in the last stage of production. They come with heat number tractability and brand marking for proper identification of all products.