Fasteners of robust quality for commercial applications are manufactured and supplied. Fasteners are sturdy and have a long life to support the equipment in the process where it is used. Our fasteners are exported are packed in special and branded carton boxes and crate boxes depending on the mode of transport as we place lot of emphasis on having only the highest quality of packing and packaging of our Fasteners. Fasteners are available in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and High Nickel Alloys. Our Fasteners are manufactured with only the highest quality threading which ensures the fasteners to have an extremely long lasting lifetime. Our fasteners are also one of the most cost-efficient fasteners available in the market today. We also keep in mind several other secondary criteria while manufacturing our fasteners. Fasteners provide immense value to the applications where it is used. Fasteners are connections that are used to connect two parts or process by the use of threading. The thread is incorporated into the appliance or system where it is used.
Fasteners are generally very industrious and strong and cannot be easily removed unless used with a special device such as screw. In choosing a fastener it is very important to choose a fastener of the right material. Different material fasteners have different advantages and disadvantages. Some may be suitable to certain environments while others may be vulnerable in those environments. It is important to choose the fastener you require according to the environment in which you choose to implement them to avoid the formation of corrosion in the fasteners.
Made In India
ASTM & ASME
MJ Piping is one of the pioneer brand in industrial sector and provide superb quality line of Fasteners. We have meticulous processes which help transform processes, improve efficiencies & enhance customer experience. We provide our clients with extremely competitive pricing & best delivery time, which leads to 100% satisfaction. We entertain both kind of orders. E.g. small & big orders with equal priority. Our competitive pricing has enabled to capture clients around the world in a short span of time. Pricing is always rock bottom for all orders. We aim to maximize our conversion rate to enter as a vendor in companies, and thus leave no stone unturned to make sure the order is bagged by us. Exports have gained prominence at MJ PIPING. We have executed export orders for clients in more than 58 countries so far. The number and volumes continue to increase.
We are one of the leading Fasteners Manufacturer, we design and develop products used in following applications:-
- Air Craft Industry
- All Industries
- Home Appliances
- Vehicle Parts
- Petrol Industry
We manufacture and supply Fasteners in the following steel material:
- Carbon Steel Fasteners
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Duplex Fasteners
- Super Duplex Fasteners
- Inconel Fasteners
- Hastelloy Fasteners
- Monel Fasteners
- Titanium Fasteners
- 254 SMO Fasteners
- Alloy 20 Fasteners
- Alloy Steel Fasteners
- Beryllium Copper Fasteners
- Cupronickel Fasteners
- Nitronic Fasteners
- Tantalum Fasteners
MJpiping is manufacturer and exporter and supplier globally of fasteners. Fasteners can be manufactured and supplied in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Nickel Based Alloys. Our fasteners are only of the highest quality and go through stringent in house checks for defects in quality and workmanship. Our fasteners are manufactured to guarantee a tight, leak-proof fit, therefore the fasteners we manufacture are used in a number of households as well as Oil refinery industries, Seawater cooling devices, Gas scrubbing plants, Pulp and paper processing industries,Acetic, phosphoric and sulfuric acid processing plants, Research & development departments, etc.Stainless Steel Tube Fittings: Introduction
Types of Fasteners
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE ?
- Non-availability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor/Unprofessional Packing
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- Weld repair of goods.
- Our customers highly appreciate the World class buying experience that we offer them
- We are highly preferred for our fastest delivery service
- We provide Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- Our products offer High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable smooth surface finish is a characteristic feature of all our products
- Product replacement warranty is given on all products
- We offer High-quality packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- We assist Same day shipping of the goods
- We have the Highest stock in the country
- We follow Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- Our products have ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications.
- We have a record for <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
- We are leading distributors in more than 13 countries
- Competitive pricing is offered
- Our Consultancy for alternate sizes and material are highly talked about
- We provide Heat Number Traceability on all products
- Our ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHAS 18001:2007 serve as trust seals.
We as Fasteners Supplier always give good care in logistic & packaging of finish goods. Packing is an integral part of the product. We stock huge, to facilitate prompt delivery. All our products are packed in specialized carton boxes with brand identity labeling along with personal checking. We possess a perfectly developed transport system by which we can deliver goods directly and safely to the customer. The products are covered by plastic caps, to prevent damage during transit. All the bags are secured with a unique identification number, to ease the assembling process. We have an order tracking system, through these codes. We give emphasis on packaging as much as production, to provide our customers with the seamless buying experience. These fittings are wrapped by hand to ensure that finest quality of the material is maintained and no damage in the last stage of production. They come with heat number tractability and brand marking for proper identification of all products. We have exported to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola & Sri Lanka.