Duplex Stainless Steel Flanges
Duplex Stainless steel is a variant of stainless steel in which high levels of chromium, nickel and molybdenum help improve pitting corrosion resistance. The presence of nitrogen help in structural hardening, increasing the yield strength and ultimate strength, without altering the toughness. Duplex stainless steel consists of grains of both ferritic and austenitic stainless steel. Embedded in the same material. It is generally tougher than ferritic steel and has strength almost double of that of austenitic steel. It has excellent corrosion resistance. It successfully combats inter granular corrosion. It also prevents stress corrosion cracking in chloride and sulfide environments. The term Duplex is based on the concept that they have a two phase Micro-structure consisting of grains of ferritic and austenitic stainless steel formulated in the same material. The term Super Duplex denotes high-performance Duplex steel based on elevated contents of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum to improve pitting corrosion resistance while additions of nitrogen promoted structural hardening, raising the yield strength and ultimate strength values without impairing toughness.
Duplex Stainless Steel Flanges and duplex fittings are generally lower in cost, as the lower percentage of alloying element is used in the manufacture of duplex stainless steel. The yield strength of duplex stainless steel products is higher compared to austenitic Stainless steel products, as a result of which users can purchase relatively lower thickness duplex pipes and duplex fittings. Duplex stainless steel has better ductility than ferritic steel. It cannot be hardened by heat treatment, but can be work hardened. It can also be welded easily using all the standards methods of welding. Post weld distortion and residual stresses are reduced on account of low thermal expansion. This variant of stainless steel has a wide range of applications. It is used by the chemical processing industry for transportation and storage purposes. It is also used by the oil and gas plants and offshore rigs. It is also used in the oil and gas refineries. Due to resistance to stress corrosion cracking in the presence of chloride ions, it is suitable for use in marine environments. The pulp and paper industry also uses Duplex stainless steel. Moreover, it is used in pollution control equipment.
Made In India
ASTM & ASME
MJ Piping is one of the pioneer brand in industrial sector and provide superb quality line of Duplex Stainless Steel Flanges. We have meticulous processes which help transform processes, improve efficiencies & enhance customer experience. We provide our clients with extremely competitive pricing & best delivery time, which leads to 100% satisfaction. We entertain both kind of orders. E.g. small & big orders with equal priority. Our competitive pricing has enabled to capture clients around the world in a short span of time. Pricing is always rock bottom for all orders. We aim to maximize our conversion rate to enter as a vendor in companies, and thus leave no stone unturned to make sure the order is bagged by us. Exports have gained prominence at MJ PIPING. We have executed export orders for clients in more than 58 countries so far. The number and volumes continue to increase.
We are one of the leading Duplex Stainless Steel Manufacturer, we design and develop products with salient features :-
- Impeccable surface finish
- Product replacement warranty
- After sales support and service
- Packaging/ Premium Packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport.
MJpiping is a flange manufacturer and flange supplier. These flanges are subject to manufacturing processes using equipment and machinery used by world class mills. Flanges are made in carbon steel, stainless steel and nickel alloys based on customer requirement. MJpiping adds a plethora of accessories such as fasteners and gaskets along with the flanges. Thus provides the customer with a one stop solution.Duplex Stainless Steel Flanges: Introduction
Duplex Stainless Steel Flanges
Duplex Stainless Steel Flanges Production Range:
SPECIFICATION: ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815, ASTM A 182, ASME SA 182
TYPE: Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
RANGE: ½”NB to 24″NB in Sch 10S, 40S, 80S, 160s, XXS
DIMENSIONS: ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSSSP43
Types of Flanges
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE ?
- Non-availability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor/Unprofessional Packing
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- Weld repair of goods.
- Our customers highly appreciate the World class buying experience that we offer them
- We are highly preferred for our fastest delivery service
- We provide Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- Our products offer High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable smooth surface finish is a characteristic feature of all our products
- Product replacement warranty is given on all products
- We offer High-quality packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- We assist Same day shipping of the goods
- We have the Highest stock in the country
- We follow Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- Our products have ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications.
- We have a record for <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
- We are leading distributors in more than 13 countries
- Competitive pricing is offered
- Our Consultancy for alternate sizes and material are highly talked about
- We provide Heat Number Traceability on all products
- Our ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHAS 18001:2007 serve as trust seals.
We as Duplex Stainless Steel Flanges Supplier always give good care in logistic & packaging of finish goods. Packing is an integral part of the product. We stock huge, to facilitate prompt delivery. All our products are packed in specialized carton boxes with brand identity labeling along with personal checking. We possess a perfectly developed transport system by which we can deliver goods directly and safely to the customer. The products are covered by plastic caps, to prevent damage during transit. All the bags are secured with a unique identification number, to ease the assembling process. We have an order tracking system, through these codes. We give emphasis on packaging as much as production, to provide our customers with the seamless buying experience. These fittings are wrapped by hand to ensure that finest quality of the material is maintained and no damage in the last stage of production. They come with heat number tractability and brand marking for proper identification of all products.
We have exported to over 45 countries including UAE, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Kuwait, Madagascar, Angola & Sri Lanka.