MJ Piping is one of the pioneer brand in industrial sector and provide superb quality line of brass pipes. We have meticulous processes which help transform processes, improve efficiencies & enhance customer experience. We provide our clients with extremely competitive pricing & best delivery time, which leads to 100% satisfaction. We entertain both kind of orders. E.g. small & big orders with equal priority. Our competitive pricing has enabled to capture clients around the world in a short span of time. Pricing is always rock bottom for all orders. We aim to maximize our conversion rate to enter as a vendor in companies, and thus leave no stone unturned to make sure the order is bagged by us. Exports have gained prominence at MJ PIPING. We have executed export orders for clients in more than 58 countries so far. The number and volumes continue to increase.
Brass is an alloy that is made up of copper and zinc, in which zinc and copper can vary in different proportions, so as to get a range of Brasses that have different properties. Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and thus finds many applications in extreme environments. Its high tensile strength makes it an element of great use. It has tight dimensional tolerances, excellent straightness and superior surface characteristics and if thus highly preferable in many industries.
Brass is used for various purposes such as decoration for its bright gold like appearance, gears, bearings, doorknobs, ammunition casings and valves; for plumbing and electrical applications. It is majorly used for making brass musical instruments such as horns and bells and in making zippers. Brass is often used in situations in which it is important that sparks not be struck, such as in fittings and tools around explosive gases.
Make In India
ASTM & ASME
MJ Piping emphasize on the quality of product (brass pipes) & provide with the best services. An innovation driven company, we have set of inimitable processes, which surely makes us stand out from the rest. At MJ Piping, our process consists of the procedural development cycle: designing (customization provided), the engineering process, the machining process, assembling the parts, testing (100% in the house), packing & warehousing, logistics & documentation process.
We are one of the leading Brass pipes Manufacturer, we design and develop products used in following applications:-
- Sugar Industry
- Bore Hole Tubes
- Brass pipes for general engineering
- Special high tensile brass for valves
- Free cutting brass rods
- Lead free brass rods and wires
MJpiping is a pipe manufacturer and pipe supplier. These pipes are subject to manufacturing processes using equipment and machinery used by world class mills. Pipes are made in carbon steel, stainless steel and nickel alloys based on customer requirement. MJpiping adds a plethora of accessories such as fasteners and gaskets along with the flanges. Thus provides the customer with a one stop solution.
TYPES OF BRASS PIPES
WHAT PROBLEMS CUSTOMERS TYPICALLY FACE ?
- Non-availability of products
- Late deliveries of goods
- Poor/Unprofessional Packing
- No control on quality and testing
- High rejection rate
- Poor after sales service
- Supply of wrong grades
- Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
- Very hard material for use
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- Weld repair of goods.
- Our customers highly appreciate the World class buying experience that we offer them
- We are highly preferred for our fastest delivery service
- We provide Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- 3rd Party inspection is carried out
- Our products offer High-pressure sustainability
- Impeccable smooth surface finish is a characteristic feature of all our products
- Product replacement warranty is given on all products
- We offer High-quality packaging and Packing for sea and Air transport
- We assist Same day shipping of the goods
- We have the Highest stock in the country
- We follow Stringent Quality Testing and Control
- Our products have ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certifications.
- We have a record for <1% rejection rate of the goods in over a decade
- We are leading distributors in more than 13 countries
- Competitive pricing is offered
- Our Consultancy for alternate sizes and material are highly talked about
- We provide Heat Number Traceability on all products
- Our ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHAS 18001:2007 serve as trust seals.
We as brass pipes Supplier always give good care in logistic & packaging of finish goods. Packing is an integral part of the product. We stock huge, to facilitate prompt delivery. All our products are packed in specialized carton boxes with brand identity labeling along with personal checking. We possess a perfectly developed transport system by which we can deliver goods directly and safely to the customer. The products are covered by plastic caps, to prevent damage during transit. All the bags are secured with a unique identification number, to ease the assembling process. We have an order tracking system, through these codes. We give emphasis on packaging as much as production, to provide our customers with the seamless buying experience. These fittings are wrapped by hand to ensure that finest quality of the material is maintained and no damage in the last stage of production. They come with heat number tractability and brand marking for proper identification of all products.